Questions From Operators
Q: “What can you do to make people care about delivering best service?”
[Could be service, food, sales, profits, cleanliness, organization, manners, other people, etc...]
You can’t make people care about anything. They have to care about something on their own (values). The only thing you can do with people who don’t care about your business is to replace them with people who will (shared values). Same goes for motivating people. You don’t motivate people. You can only create an environment in which they are inspired enough to motivate themselves to do best work.
- 5 common content marketing myths – BUSTED!
- Where Do Brand-Building Ideas Come From?
- How Fun Creates Results
- PUNISHING FOOD TRUCKS FOR THEIR POPULARITY
- The SHG Event Calendar For 2014
- TOH: Delusional Process Management Syndrome