Public Speaking & Meeting Facilitation
These are fun, insightful and powerful events, guaranteed to give your team lots of real world solutions that are focused on outcomes and execution, not just the latest, greatest theories.
My passionate delivery of “Nail On The Head” content will leave everyone energized with dozens of new ideas and even more important, a commitment to use what they’ve learned.
In order to fine-tune the information I present, as well as create more and deeper value for you and those who participate in your event, my speaking process always includes whenever and wherever possible:
- Interviews with all key stakeholders (staff, managers, guests, vendors, etc…)
- Observation (I’ll covertly observe your business and people in action – in person.)
- Social media research (mentions, posts, website, reviews, etc…)
- Handouts of all materials used at your event or make them available as a download from your and my website just for event participants.
- I’ll be available to attendees of your event for educational sessions, coaching, one-on-ones, Q&A, etc…
- All participants will receive direct email access to me for follow-up and questions.
- All handouts, slides, notes, etc. will be available for download from the event webpage on the SHG website.
Needless to say, I customize each topic and presentation to fit your businesses needs but past topics covered include:
- Social Business
- Service and the Guest: How Not to Be A Commodity!
- Creating the Right Culture for Success!
- How the Right Values Can Make You Money!
- You Can’t Shrink Your Way To Greatness: Why Cost Control Isn’t Enough!
- Putting Together the Best Teams: Great Talent Makes Great Businesses!
- Marketing In The Downturn or “It’s Not The Economy Stupid, It’s Your Business!”
- Building Guest Loyalty
- Branding Your Business
- Training Is The Ultimate UEP – Managers
- Talent Is The Name of The Game – Managers
- The Guest Is Always The Guest! – Staff or Managers
- The Art of The Shift – Managers
- Financial/Revenue Management – Managers
- Beverages Are More Than Alcohol – Staff or Managers
- Systems and Processes Mean Money – Managers
- Menu Engineering Profits – Managers
- All Work Is Teamwork – Staff
- The Fundamentals Make You Money – Staff or Managers
Don’t see a topic you need covered?
Call me and I can design one for you! It’s as simple as that. 888-998-8744
Domestic (Continental USA)$3.500*
Western Europe, Central America, Hawaii, Alaska, Caribbean, Canada$7.000*
Middle East, Eastern Europe, Russia, South America$15.000*
Asia, India, Australia, Africa$25.000*
*Fee is based on day-rate and up to two (2) sixty-minute speeches may be selected. There is no discount, however, if only one speech is given. If speeches are required on multiple days or more than two are requested in a single day there will be an increase in total fee.
Non-Profit’s & Trade Organizations: On occasion, I provide my speaking services pro-bono to select non-profit, trade and charitable organizations. If you believe your event warrants pro-bono services because of its unique mission to improve our industry or is an underserved group of individuals, please contact me with more details so that I may consider your request.
Audio/Video Recording: To record my presentation will require a 50% increase to the total speaking fee. I maintain the full copyrights to the recorded speech, but will grant a limited and revocable license to reproduce and distribute the recording. Selling or distributing the full recording to anyone other than attendees of the presentation is prohibited.
Travel: I travel from Dallas, Texas Love Field Airport (preferred) or Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. Flights less than three (3) hours will be booked at economy. Flights in excess of three (3) hours will be booked as Business Class. When possible, I prefer to fly Southwest Airlines.
Accommodations: Check-in will be booked for the night before the speech and include accommodation for the full day of the speech (i.e. two-day minimum). This is to ensure that I arrive without travel delay and am rested and ready to give your audience a dynamic and high-energy presentation.
Deposits: A deposit of 50% of the total speaking fee is required to hold any dates. Travel costs (including flight and hotel) will be estimated and paid in advance. The balance of the speaking fee will be paid immediately upon speaker’s arrival, before the speaker’s final speech. Payment should be made by company check, cashiers check, money order, or bank transfer. Credit cards are accepted only if payment is made via PayPal and client pays for all associated transaction fees charged by PayPal.
Hand-Outs & Slide Requests: Typically I do produce or provide handouts to accompany my speeches. Upon request, a copy of the presentation will be made available and provided from the SHG website.
You Have Two Options:
- Grow your business.
- Make excuses.
Our powerful business programs are about helping you and your business master the fundamentals and create positive,
long-term opportunity. No other program(s) offers more value with the immediate impact or greater ROI than ours.
Books, articles and DVD’s can create awareness, but only Coaching can create the level of impacting and sustainable change necessary to grow your business.
Call Us Toll Free 888-998-8744 or Email Us Here to talk about how we can help you build a better business