Voice-of-the-Employee (VoE) programs (just like Voice-of-the-Guest (VoG) are extremely important to your experience building success because it gives you the much needed measurement of your employee experience building efforts.
The value of gathering employee feedback, information analysis, the resulting process and experience changes and performance monitoring is immeasurable. This is where you can best understand and influence the engagement levels of your employees by engaging them in the very process of their own experience design.
VoE has a two-pronged strategy.
- We help you with gaining the most crucial guest feedback to measure and analyze employee perceptions about their experience with you.
- We Coach you and then your staff on how to best align your operations with those employee expectations so that you can create a valuable and differentiated employee experience.
How Do We Do That?
VoE incorporates several elements of the most effective and widely used Voice of the Customer (VoC) models in order to get an urgent yet realistic picture of both employee satisfaction with and their loyalty to your business from their experience(s) with you.
We then use the VoE information to create an action plan for you to innovate your systems and process to best align your business with the expectations of your employees as well as a plan to facilitate and support more and deeper levels of engagement. We believe that because it is vital to measure the likelihood that a employee would refer your business to someone in their social sphere of influence for employment, that it is one of the most significant metrics that can be utilized in the foodservice and hospitality business that measures engagement and at the same time, focuses on the foundation of your business which builds sustainable, long-term and profitable growth – employee engagement.
We do this by leveraging the feedback we gather from literally interviewing all of your employees to create the necessary programs and systems for you to be able to maintain your business’ focus on creating the best employee experience possible and improve it to such a degree that it determines greatly, the direct and indirect impact on the guest experience.
We do this by Coaching you on ways to look at everything you do inside your four walls and from every system and process, in terms of how it will affect the employee experience.
Each VoE program includes the following three components;
- ENGAGE We contact the employee by phone or in person, to measure and understand their experience through a fairly in-depth one-on-one interview.
- LISTEN Next we aggregate their answers to get a clear picture of their level of engagement, both individually and as a group.
- ACT We collate the information we get from your employees and create both weekly- and period -based Trend Reports that outline those ideas that have been most emphasized by your employees from both the positive and negative perspectives. We then create and hold a weekly Coaching session with you and your team to develop and refine your employee experience strategy. We also incorporate a real-time alert feature that notifies you or your unit manager of negative experiences as soon as we encounter them so that you can engage with the employee on your level and begin your own coaching process.
You Have Two Options:
- Grow your business.
- Make excuses.
Our powerful business programs are about helping you and your business master the fundamentals and create positive,
long-term opportunity. No other program(s) offers more value with the immediate impact or greater ROI than ours.
Books, articles and DVD’s can create awareness, but only Coaching can create the level of impacting and sustainable change necessary to grow your business.
Call Us Toll Free 888-998-8744 or Email Us Here to talk about how we can help you build the best business